Are you looking for a stable career AND a workplace that appreciates you? Do you like to travel (to, say, the Caribbean)?
SRIS Is Looking For Responsible Detail-Oriented People Like You.
But remember the job gets better as you learn – you might start out slow, you’ll gain speed as you get experience. We expect you to be slow, expect you to make errors. Be patient, you’ll get better once you get used to it. It’s worth it in the end. Nobody starts from the top – you’ll be as good as everyone else soon. If you love details and can work a calculator or keyboard, you can become an excellent auditor!
What you need to succeed at SRIS:
- Be a Team Player – Interact with store managers and other auditors on your team. You will be meeting new people daily, which keeps your work interesting and engaging.
- Be Observant – We need you to pay attention to details. Accuracy far exceeds speed. We understand audits will be slow at first as you learn the machines and we would rather you take your time to get the right numbers than try to be fast to keep pace with your other team members (we guarantee you’ll get better as you go!)
- Be On Time – Manage your time to get your audits complete.
- Be Able To Travel – You’ll be moving around to many different stores each day, which makes the job exciting. (You will even have opportunities to travel to the Caribbean – we audit in some pretty cool places!)
- Give 100% – Our auditors work until the job is done. Sometimes stores will be really organized and you’ll get done quickly, but other times, you’ll need to spend some extra hours getting inventory done because a store wasn’t very organized. We expect you to get the job done and done well.
- Pass a Background Check – SRIS does background checks before offering employment to new auditors. You may also be required to submit a random drug test.
How does SRIS stand out from other jobs?
- Variety – Different location every day, meet new people, each day is different.
- You Get to Manage Your Own Time – As you get better at auditing, you will find the work gets faster and your days fly by.
- Competitive Benefits and Friendly People – People that care about you and your success.
We know you’ll work hard for us, so we work hard for you. This is more of a career than just a job and more like family than working for strangers.
Here’s what employees have to say about working for SRIS
“SRIS Wants Us To Succeed! I have never had a better training than at SRIS. SRIS’ trainers let me know I can call them anytime with questions. They don’t make me feel like an idiot. Very encouraging about the job, counting and being successful within the company.”
– Donna Ramos